APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 1, 2023.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship is a renowned program that aims to support students, researchers, and professionals passionate about advancing the field of concrete. With a focus on education, research, and collaboration, the ACI Foundation is pivotal in fostering innovation and excellence within the concrete industry. By offering fellowships through the scholarship program, the ACI Foundation seeks to provide financial assistance, networking opportunities, and mentorship to deserving individuals.
Benefits Of ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fellowships)
The ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fellowships) provides several benefits to the recipients, including:
- An educational stipend of $10,000 to USD 15,000.
- Airfare, hotel, travel stipend, and registration to attend two ACI Concrete Conventions (travel contingent upon state and country laws).
- Professional exposure to the concrete industry.
Eligibility of (ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fellowships)
- To qualify for the ACI Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet specific requirements. The first requirement is proficiency in the English language. If English is not your native language, you must provide a written statement along with your application to confirm your proficiency.
- The scholarship is open to students from all countries around the world. However, you are selected for the scholarship. In that case, you must be enrolled in a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates) during the award year.
- International students are also eligible for ACI Foundation fellowships, but they must attend a university in the United States or Canada during the award cycle.
- Some fellowships require the recipient to complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2024.
- Applicants chosen as finalists for an ACI Foundation fellowship will receive notification by February 4, 2024. They will be required to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2024, which will take place at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. The ACI Foundation will cover the flight, hotel, and registration expenses and also provide a travel stipend.
- All applicants are expected to have a good command of the English language. If English is not your native language, you can submit a copy of your TOEFL score and your application, although it is not mandatory.
- The educational stipend provided by the ACI Foundation is paid in two equal instalments over one year. The stipend is directly disbursed to the student and is intended to cover expenses related to tuition, room and board, books, student fees, and other related costs. However, receiving the stipend is contingent upon attending scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle.
- Fellowship recipients are expected to submit a written report towards the end of their fellowship period detailing the impact and value of the fellowship on their personal development and career preparation after graduation.
- For more detailed information, please click here.
To apply for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fellowships), you will need to submit the following documents:
- Applicant’s contact and educational information.
- A resume in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Acrobat Adobe (.pdf) format.
- A 500-word essay.
- Official transcripts in English with a 4.0 grading scale.
- Two endorsements, with one of them being an ACI member
- It is important to note that all transcripts must be original and official documents.
Step-by-Step Application Process of ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fellowships)
- Visit the ACI Foundation website at https://www.acifoundation.org/scholarships.aspx and make sure to read all the requirements for the scholarship one more time.
- Start the application process early, as it can take weeks to complete.
- Gather all the necessary documents, including transcripts and letters of recommendation.
- Fill out the application form on the ACI Foundation website or through the secure platform at https://studentapps.secure-platform.com.
- Submit the application form and all supporting documents by the deadline. The deadline for the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024 is November 1, 2023.
- Wait for notification from the ACI Foundation. Finalists will be notified by February 5, 2024, and must be available for an interview.
- If selected, attend the interview and provide any additional information requested by the ACI Foundation.
- Wait for the final decision from the ACI Foundation.
- If awarded the scholarship, be sure to follow all the terms and conditions of the scholarship, as failure to do so can result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
Application Deadline is November 1, 2023.
ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS: Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Portal – How to Apply
Want to move to Canada In 2024? Check out how to Move To Canada With Your Girlfriend As A Waiter In 2024 Or check out Pretty Lifestyle To Canada As A Panel Beater In 2024, Also see our top Canada Scholarships for International Students 2024
You can also see our guilde on 5 Most Popular PTDF Scholarship Interview Questions Or Why study nursing in canada mytop 2024/2025.